Wednesday, July 23, 2008

AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!


We did it!!!!! Eric and I went through the Newport Beach California Temple together on Tuesday July 22nd and it was incredible. Probably the best day ever only to be trumped in 10 days when we go to the San Diego Temple to be sealed to our family!!!! I know right?!! hehe well anyway, We had a wonderful day and my parents and his parents and my sister Cortney and her husband Steven were all able to be there. Then afterwards Both of our parents and Eric and I went out for lunch to Fashion Island in Newport.And I have to say my FATBURGER was extra FATTY and actually quite satisfying. There's something about hot grease that comforts you deep down inside. Amazing. Love,Love,Love...

10 comments:

Cortney said...

welcome to the club. Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jilleen said...

We are so happy for you guys. Wish we could have been there. Love ya!

Lisa said...

That's awesome! And I've never seen the Newport Beach Temple-pretty! By the way---Yes, you win the big prize--it was lemon bars. Scary, right?

Jamie said...

That is so exciting, we are also so happy for you. Scott is excited to be with you to see your family sealed. Sorry I won't be there, but I will be thinking of your family. Love ya!

Steve & Julie said...

Steve and I are so happy and excited for you as well. We are sorry that we can't make it out there to support you! What an awesome time for the two of you and your kids :)

Annie said...

Wow Congratulations that is so amazing. I am so happy for you guys.

Jared and Brianne said...

Congrats-that is so exciting for you guys! Being sealed to your kids will be so special and sweet! It's an amazing thing to see them all in white looking like little angels! Congrats again!!

Jess said...

Hey,
I've got some cute temple pictures on my blog. I think you can get them and put them on yours. Eric will know how to do it.

Katie said...

Congrats, Kim! I'm so happy for you! Um, & by the way, I totally blogstalk you.

Jamie said...

Hi Kim and Eric,
This is Jamie and Mark. Kim you don't know us but ask Eric. WE lived in his basement when he was 13-16 I think... Mark cleaned your couch once so maybe you remember him. anyway I peek at your blog now and again through the link on Julie's. It's fun to read about you and your family and I love seeing you going to places I have been since we used to live in southern California. Congratulations on going to the temple. My brother was married at the Newport temple about 18 months ago. It is so beautiful. The San Diego temple is gorgeous too. I totally would have gotten married there if it had been finished when I tied the knot. It was built a year or so later. Tell Eric we love him and we are very happy for your family to experience this happy time and receive the great blessings of the priesthood. What gifts the Lord has in store for us when we are ready for them!