Monday, April 12, 2010

Or How about Easter? That was a good one too...

This year I thought it would be easier to find an easter dress for Kensie first and then dress the boys around her. So I found her dress on sale 40% off @ Kohl's. Score! Then I found these colored linen dress shirts on sale @ Children's Place. Bryce really wanted a bow tie and who can blame him? I mean, really, bow ties are sharp with a capital YES. So, I couldn't find any that were exactly what I was looking for so I decided to make some. Luckily, I did NOT take the shirts with me to the fabric store so I ended up with bow ties that were not exactly what I was looking for anyway, so go figure! I'm not really sure why, but Eric did not want me to make him a bow tie so he ended up wearing a tie that he already had. I also made a headband for Kensie out of the same fabric I used for Hudson's tie. In the end the ties didn't really match the shirts but...all's well that end's well. Huh, My little scissor legs?
This pic is awesome because it's exactly how they are in real life. Bryce is just smiling, trying to get a good picture. Kensie wanted to hold Hudson at first but now she doesn't anymore so he is about to fall to his death and then there is Charlie who is picking his nose until it bleeds...



The happy family minus mom, It's probably just better that way...



2 comments:

Becca said...

i like how in the last picture, the boys are pulling their pants up exactly the same.

super cute!

Jess said...

It's so not better that way. You should get in the picture. I'm one to talk but I am very much working on it.