Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Twins...16 months apart

You have no idea how many times a day I receive comments about how cute my twins are. The most amusing is when somebody asks how old they are and I say, "3 and 4." They give me the weirdest looks. Most of the time, though, I just say thanks because, really who has time to sit a correct a stranger whom I will probably never see again. Better to let them walk away talking about my twins than to waste my precious time in return for them to think I'm a nut. I can't blame them. I mean, look at these two.

They're the same exact size now and Charlie doesn't really look like a baby any more.
I should probably re-adjust and say that they are triplets because Baby Buzz is permanently attatched!

What do you think?

and just because she is adorable!

1 comment:

Jilleen said...

I would do the same thing... who has time to correct strangers??? My sister has a set of twins, a boy and a girl, and people even ask if they are identical! We get a good laugh out of that.