Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happiest place on Earth!

Our family was able to go to Disneyland this last Tuesday and we had SO much fun! My good friend got us in for free so she's basically the shiz and I love her. The kids were in heaven. As soon as we got out of the car, Bryce saw the picture on the parking garage of chip and Dale and he was FREAKING out! then I was like, "Oh honey, it get's so much better than a picture in the parking lot!" Then as we were walking down main street he said, "Mom where is Spider man?" hahaha he's so funny. Anyway here's some pictures of our fun day. I can't get these in the right order. You're already over it but my inner O.C.D. is N.O.T.


"The barf cups" Bryce insisted on spinning them the WHOLE time!

We made Bryce and Kensie wear "harnesses" aka Leashes. I cringe inside at the thought of it but it saved our lives because they couldn't get lost!
Bryce pulling the sword from the stone.

This bird came so close to us! We thought it was really funny.

This is what Charlie looked like by mid-day.

Stroller friends

It was all decked out for Christmas. Gorgeous!

Kensie and I waiting for the boys.

The big boat ride that we waited a HUNDRED years for! LAME!

This is what Charlie's hair looked like after we took his cute mickey ears off.

This was Kensie's Fav part of the day!


Charlie fell in love with Ariel. She was the only one who could get him to smile. What man can resist a beautiful red head calling him "Stud".

Bryce thought the tram from the parking structure was the funnest ride ever!

After a hard day of play. These mouseketeers didn't make it out of the parking garage!

6 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

That looks like so much fun. I am a little jealous of you! I still have not ever been there. Blame the parents . . . anyway, I am excited for my kids to be bigger so they will like it and I will have my husband take us all.

Brandon Doyle said...

Great post!
You are great Americans!
Blog on!

Jilleen said...

Looks like tons of fun! My kids always ask to go back to Disneyland as if we can just jump in the car and go for a day. If only it were that easy!

Cortney said...

Looks like fun, but you forgot the part where you dropped the kids off at Aunt Cortney's so you and the hubbs could go back into the park for a romantic rendezvous...!! Thanks! Love the pic of Charlie... us red-heads have to stick together.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Looks like so much fun! I LOVE Disneyland and I don't even have any kids.

The Hawkins Family said...

These pictures are too precious!! And may I add, made me totally teary eyed with anticipation for the first time I get to take my little one to Disneyland!