Sunday, December 7, 2008

BLAH-g!

I have been SO busy with Savior of the World stuff and pre-school, people getting sick, watching other people's kids, and all of the other fun mom stuff I get to do, blog's taken a back seat. you're over it. i guess I say that a lot...you're over that too! ha...anyway Eric is coming to the show on Wed, at which point I will get some pictures in costume and maybe even one with me AND Eric! we'll see. on a random side note, who has tried the dark chocolate covered altoids?? Best. thing. ever.

4 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

We are excited to see your pics. By the way, dark chocolate is for sucks!

Kimberly said...

yes, yes. normally I would agree with you but for some reason paired with the intense mintiness of an altoid, they are strangely satisfying!

Cortney said...

they are like junior mints on steroids!!

Eric said...

Julie! keep your sass to yourself.