Friday, April 3, 2009

Nothing like Pajamas and Red meat!

I just have to say...I am so excited for conference this weekend! Mainly because I don't have to get 3 toddlers and one big one dressed and out the door for church on time. We get to stay in our jams and watch conference in the comfort of our own home thanks to the wonders of the internet and a technologically minded husband! Also, the real reason this weekend is so incredibly exciting for me is our fairly recent (we started it 2 conference weekends ago) Tradition of creating our own home-made version of these little babies...




Ok ok these aren't really them but you get the idea... Tahoe Joe's Steak nachos. Oh the Joy! And no Steak Nacho meal is complete without the ice cold Lemonade. Yes, my Friends, It's gonna be a GOOD weekend!

1 comment:

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

MMMM..that is awesome, I know I agree, I'm glad it's conference week and we get to stay home in our PJ's, too!!! How are you feeling Kim? Any morning sickness yet?