Saturday, June 20, 2009

"My eyes aren't Blue! They're Pink!"

That is what Kensie tells me whenever I say something like, "That Blue dress is so pretty. It matches your Blue eyes!"
These are some shots from just before heading out to a royal birthday celebration for another of her princess friends. She was so surprised that I let her wear makeup because normally I find her covered head to toe in liquid eyeliner and she's getting in trouble! She felt very special!




I asked her why she was doing all of those silly poses and she said it was because that's how the princesses at Disneyland do it!


It's a good thing she's the only girl!

4 comments:

The Hawkins Family said...

I can't get over how much she looks like you when you were little!!! She's so stinkin cute!

Becca said...

she totally does! good thing Cortney posted all those pics on facebook so we could remember! see you tomorrow!!!!!

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

What a cutie pie! She's gorgeous like mommy, beautiful eyes!!

Jess said...

I love that you have a blog so that I can see the kids and all they do...and all that you guys do too.

Love ya!!!!!

By the way Bryn asks everyday to go to California to visit Kim and Eric too.