Monday, January 4, 2010

I used to be a BRAT but I'm not anymore.

I think I am a grown up. Can I say that? Well, I feel a lot different than when I was 18 and first married, anyway. Normally I don't make resolutions because the New Year Holiday is what we refer to as a "Non-Holiday" in our house. It's kind of a throw away day because we've done the Christmas thing and Kensie's Birthday is the 30th (Pictures forthcoming) so New Year's kind of takes one for the team. Anyway, this year I did make some resolutions because, like I said, I'm a grown-up now and I am trying to be a good one. So here they are in no particular order :

* I am going to exercise at least 3 times a week on our new Wii Fit Plus! (I've already lost 3.2 pounds!)

*I am going to say "I Love You" every day to each member of my family individually

*I am going to take more pictures of my kids

and I'm thinking of throwing this last one out because it just seems so far fetched but I may attempt it...

*I'm going to clean my house everyday...........and at least ONE LOAD OF LAUNDRY EVERY DAY!

Like I said...it will be an attempt but I will give it my most valiant efforts.

May your 2010 be fiiled with more Love and less laundry!

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, great goals. And great title by the way. I'm not sure I can claim not being a brat anymore. I think I still am one. I can't imagine having enough laundry to do a load every day. I love doing my 2 loads a week. And I'm going to enjoy it for 4 more months while I still can before the baby comes. :) I don't make new years resolutions, but I like yours.

Jilleen said...

Kim, you crack me up! Those are great goals. My one and only goal right now is to just keep breathing... I can do that!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.