Monday, February 22, 2010

Survival of the Fattest

At nearly 5 months, this little man weighs in somewhere about 19 pounds. He clearly has no problems eating and is also my one of the best sleepers in the house taking a 9 hour stretch at night! He is so happy most of the time and endures much abuse (a.k.a. Love) from his siblings.
Mom is still learning to manage home and family. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it within the next 20 years or so...

I could just eat these little thighs!

Pardon the blur but it has proven difficult to catch this happy little muffin!









In other news to make you smile, Bryce has been demanding to do his own hair before school every day. This was one of the more creative hairstyles. He explained to me that he was trying to get it to look like a dragon had perched on his head and the tail was coming around the side. Can You see it?


6 comments:

Becca said...

love. it.

Stephanie Salmon said...

I see it. I see the dragon! Tell Bryce he did a great job. That is so funny. :)

Kerstin said...

That is hilarious! I love it. Very creative:)

The Hawkins Family said...

I can't get over how much Hudson looks like your dad!!! And Bryce looks like a cross between Matthew and Kyle!! The Holden genes run strong!

Cortney said...

cuuee baby!!
-ryker

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.