Monday, May 5, 2008

Post post


Any Resemblance? This is the cake I made for Charlie's 1st Birthday. We always call him "Hippo teeth" so it seemed fitting. His birthday was right around Cortney's baby shower a couple weeks ago so we just went ahead and did the party while everyone was here for that. Our family loves any excuse for cake so it was a good time. Charlie had never had cake before so I didn't know how he would react to it. Kid went to town! He probably ate a bigger piece than I did! We Love this Kid. He's So much fun and his personality grows with him every day. Happy Birthday, Charlie!

2 comments:

Becca said...

umm...I sure hope there's a piece of that waiting for me!

Happy Birthday Charlie Barley!!

"I can't even begin to think about how you make grey icing!"

Jilleen said...

So cute! So creative! Love it! Happy Birthday, Charlie!