Saturday, May 24, 2008

I feel sorry for kids who don't have an Aunt Becca


It's always so much fun when Aunt Becca comes to town!
We had a super fun day having a picnic and going to the Children's Museum at La Habra. It was perfectly suited for their age group and it was reasonably priced too. I think all the kids had a fun time with minor meltdowns.


The "Nature walk" with freaky taxidermied animals
"The Lion is going to eat us!"



Roxie and Bryce in the Super City Playroom putting out the FIRE!
It was just pretend!


"Yes Mr. President, I'll be right there."



In the big house



In the Arts and Crafts Room
We made masks.
Then we went into a really fun room where you could dress up in costumes and put on a show on a little stage with a microphone. This is what we got.





Bryce LOVES playing Zelda: Wind waker on the Gamecube with his dad. He says that Link(the character from the game) looks like him. So he always calls it "The game with Me in it" Apparently He's memorized the theme song. Maybe it's time we found a new activity for the boys to do together...
After the museum we got pizza for dinner and watched Hairspray and took a bath. It was such a fun day but I don't think we can afford to skip nap time again anytime soon!

7 comments:

Becca said...

man, aunt becca is the coolest. seriously.

Jamie said...

looks way fun!! I know some nieces and nephews who has an Anut Kim, that likes to fun things with them too. Do you guys know yet if Utah is in your furture?

Jess said...

I wish I was like aunt Becca.

I have been offered to do a photoshoot out there. If I could set up some other stuff it would be worth my time and I could get my family to come too.

Call me

The Tanners said...

Hi Kimberly, Aunt Lois here, what a gorgeous family. It was so fun to see your blog. You guys are all growing up way too fast, of course I say that to all the "kids" in the family. Seems like everyone is young when you are just about to get on Medicare. Spent some time with your Grandma (Vogt) the other day, was fun to see her too.

Unknown said...

Aunt Becca is fierce!!! Love Her!!!!

Lisa said...

Kimberly--It's your cousin, Lisa. Your sisters found me and now I've found you--yay for blog-stalking! You have a way-too-cute family. And I'm also so annoyed with all of you people that are getting more and more beautiful with age--it's sick, really. Keep in touch!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Hey guys, I just now found out that you have a blog. It's been forever since we've seen you!