Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stomach Flu = One Rocking Good Time

Pajama Party just before the carnage!


So, Last week was filled with excitement. My Niece, Roxie came to stay with us while her mommy was at the hospital and that very day is when my daughter got a fever and started puking everywhere. As soon as it was discovered I quarantined the healthy kids upstairs with the gate and cloroxed the whole house. I proceeded to follow kensie around with clorox wipes. I was absolutely determined that Roxie would not get sick so I called my brother in law to come and pick her up. He did and then the next day was the whole *cough cough* circumcision incident...so Roxie was back at our house and was puking her guts up by the next morning along with Charlie, Bryce and my Husband threatening the flu. My mom and Dad came into town on Saturday and Steven took Roxie home. Cortney came home on Sunday and I am told Roxie was completely healthy by the time they got home. Lucky!



Probably not what my dad wanted to do coming to town to see his new grandson!


We missed mother's day at church. Bryce was Super bummed out because it was to be his primary mother's day singing debut. He tried desperately to talk me into taking him to church and insisted that he would not throw up. SAD. So my mothers day was filled with giving out doses of tylenol and Pepto and in turn cleaning the same medicine in form of vomit off of the furniture. I didn't even get to sleep in. But My sweet husband made me homemade mcmuffins for breakfast and he gave me a set of knives. KNIVES for mother's day! hahaha fitting for me I guess! j/k I've been surviving on one weary ikea steak knife since we moved so it was very thoughtful of him to give me some big girl knives. Love that Boy!

5 comments:

Becca said...

i'm just glad you got it out of your system before i arrive!

one week!

Jess said...

Hello...I am so happy to see that you have been blogging.

You go girl!

Christi Williams said...

Your family is so cute, and I cannot believe you have three children already. Time goes by so fast,
Grandpa Bill looks so thrilled in that picture. LOL
Keep up the great work!
Love,
Christi

The Ensign's said...

Hey there.... I'm Eric's cousin. I saw you on Jess's page. (I hope you dont mind) I love reading blogs and love to see what my cousins and they're fam is up to. Your kids are soooo adorable
Janae
theensigns.blogspot.com

The Tanners said...

Looks like a comfortable Grandpa to me, not only him being comfortable, but the kids look quite snuggly too. Cute pictures, fun blog.