Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who is LOVING this new template?

ME!! I think the colors are so refreshing and fun! I'm not a huge fan of the purple but the cute argyle print makes up for it. I Love all the fun gadgets you can add on the sides. All of your photos can have a link to a website of your choice, and I really like these cute lds link buttons. The best part? This awesome blog list that categorizes all of my blogs by most recently updated!! Such a time saver for those of us who may have a slight aversion to constantly checking blogs! I LOVE LeeLou Blog templates! And they're FREE! Check them out:

Leelou Blogs

2 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Hey, you don't have a link to my blog on your blog. Maybe that is on purpose. ;) Well, feel free to add it if you want. I constantly check your blog so you may as well check mine. If you want. By the way Kim, I love how you write! You are so funny.

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Hey this is Sunny Tringali, I love your template, I think I might have to check out the leelou blog! How are you guys doing?