Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Now He's sitting on a bench in Central Park with the guy who has no legs..."

Last Night we decided to go to Fall Flicks in Central Park here in Laguna Niguel. They showed Curious George. It's Free and it was so much fun! It's right around the corner from us so it didn't take long to get there. We made Hot chocolate and took cookies and blankets. We put on our jammies and went and sat on the grass in the amphitheater and enjoyed a fun family activity. I think everyone had a really fun time. I have very fond memories of going to the drive-in when I was little and I figure this is the closest thing we have to that these days. It makes me feel like a good mom when I take my family out to do fun things and hopefully create good memories for them. Maybe it'll cancel out all those memories they have of me going nuts.
...maybe not.

My cute family watching Curious George


This is Bryce when he watches pretty much any movie. He covers his ears when he gets scared. Why he doesn't cover his eyes? I don't know. Oh and just so you know this is the part of the movie when George is painting the opera lady's apartment. Scary, I know.


Oh! Nerd Love!

3 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I never know about things like that going on around here until they have already happened :(

The Gubler Family Blog! said...

Yay! I know alllll about nerd love! Long live the cute nerds! lol.

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

How fun!! It's like a slumber party. I love those glasses on you both!! CUTE!!