Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Because it's FUN that's WHY

We are asking ourselves WHY we did this with three crazy toddlers but it's done and they will be better next year, right? We did our annual Bishop Family Pumpkin Carving home Evening and they all turned out SO good! We decided to make it a competition but then we realized that we don't have an unbiased judge on the premises so I decided to let YOU GUYS be the judge!
( I thought you could see them better with all the lights out :)

HERE THEY ARE! (In no particular order):

Bryce's with an ORIGINAL pattern

Charlie's
(We couldn't carve it because it has a ROT SPOT on the back of it's head AND Charlie can't actually hold a pen yet so it was really ME who drew the face but don't let that sway your decision!)
Kensie's
Also an original piece
She calls it her "Spooky"

Eric's
Kensie chose the pattern (naughty dinosaur?!) but it was Eric who executed it quite beautifully I might add.

Mine
Saved the best for last! (Wait I thought these were in no particular order? Oh well!)
What do you think?
I LOVE HaLLoWeeN!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Kim, you are so stinking hilarious, I love reading your posts, no matter what they're about. And as far as the voting goes, I have to say Charlie's is the winner. That face has so much character!!!

Kathi said...

If you want to keep stalking me, sent me an email.

Kathi said...

oh tard. send me an email.

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Wow I love all the pictures!! Looks cool and scary haha!