Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family: isn't it about...TIME?

I did these interviews with the kids after Bryce's first day of school so I could document the feelings of the day.Originally, I only intended to interview Bryce but then Kensie wanted a turn and when she was through, Charlie climbed up in the chair for his turn. I thought it was so much fun that I may just have this become a recurring piece on my blog. The videos are a tad lengthy but I thought at the very least the grandmas' and other family from afar would appreciate seeing the kids and hey what am I saying? It's MY blog! So Enjoy!

Bryce's First Day of School Interview


Kensington's Interview


Charlie's Interview

3 comments:

Jilleen said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing. They are darling kids!

Steve & Julie said...

Ha ha. My favorite part is when Charlie hugged Kesie and she scooted off the chair. It was nice to see them all :)

Becca said...

i seriously have the cutest nieces and nephews. really.