Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's OBVIOUS.

What you can't tell what Eric and I dressed up as for halloween?


Clearly, He was a Crocodile in a mud puddle and I was the Crocodile Hunter in a great pair of boots!
Cortney and Steven invited us to crash their ward's halloween party and we had a lot of fun. Who can resist a good hot dog and some trunk or treating?
Charlie in true puppy fashion kept trying to run away.


Kensie was a ballerina Elephant and after many painstaking hours spent, last year's spider was turned into this year's bat for Bryce who has been asking to be a bat since march!
We're excited to dress up and do it again in a week or so! ( mostly so I can take charlie trick or treating and then snitch all his candy when he's not looking! tee-hee!)

5 comments:

Becca said...

umm...super cute. i'm dying.

25 days!

Steve & Julie said...

Very cute. I am sure they all love their costumes. Halloween is so fun for kids!

Cortney said...

awesome!

Gubi said...

Nice pics there. Eric would like to have you wrestle him to the ground wouldn't he?! Later~Gubi

Jilleen said...

You all have some very creative costumes! Cute, cute!! I'm sorry to say we weren't so creative this year (or any other year to be truthful!) I say Halloween get outta here... bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas!! But that's just my opinion :)